Thursday 26 August 2010

It is still raining!

It is still raining! After 3 days of non - stop rain, I can't help but think about the homeless people I have met in central London and wonder where they are finding shelter. The homeless shelters cannot house them all and can only house them for a night at a time. The grass in Regents park where Louie lives (a homeless guy I met on the stairway of 'All Souls Church' Regents street) with his neighbours must me soaking wet. Their limited blankets must be soaked through.

Then I came across this passage in the Bible, Psalm 74:16-17 " Yours is the day, Yours also is the night... You have made summer and winter." God has a plan, he knows what he is doing and so I pray that God gives them the strength to be patient, tomorrow is a new day.

God bless the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment