Monday 30 August 2010

Bank Holiday Travels!!!!!!!!

I will upload some more pictures real soon guys!



I think these Community Support Police Officers are really starting to do my head in. They don't have the power to do any 'real' police duties so on bank holiday Monday, in central London just after the Notting Hill Carnival the only thing they can find to do is harass the homeless, tut tut!

On the menu tonight was:

Ham Rolls
Crisps
Apples
Orange Juice

My little sister donated some money towards the cause so I will be going out 2 times this week (God willing), thanks lil sis. :-)

I went to all of the usual places, Eugene (I know his name now, lol) was back on All Souls Church, he says he has found another spot on Oxford Street that he quite likes and that is probably why I didn't see him last week. Tommy is still missing (well missing from his usual spot on Charing Cross Road) and there was no one that I could ask for him as he is the only person I go to Charing Cross Road for :-( . Trafalgar Square and Victoria Embankment were even busier then usual, but still no signs of Jerry. There were some newbies (well new to me) in his spot they said they knew him, but that they hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks, I hope I see him again soon.

Until next time, goodnight from me.oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment